Compliant tender management service to drive best value
Running a compliant process and delivering a good result for your organisation on your own can be very challenging, whatever the reason for tendering.
You maybe part of an expanding academy trust, leading for a cluster of schools collaborating to get best value or a single school needing to re-tender your service.
At Matriculate we offer professional, specialist and affordable support. We have detailed knowledge of tendering requirements, a portfolio of tender documentation and access to online tendering platforms.
Most importantly, our up to date market knowledge of small, medium and large contractors means we will be able to invite a complete range of providers, and manage your tender process from start to finish.
Tendering services include
- selecting suitable service providers through rigorous supplier questionnaire process
- preparing tender documentation including the specification, response document, contract and evaluation criteria
- site visits and clarifications for prospective bidders
- technical and financial evaluation of bids received
- managing presentations from tenderers
- final negotiations with preferred bidder for terms and conditions of contract
Ongoing we also provide a contract monitoring service to ensure your chosen supplier is meeting their contractual obligations